CCIC AUSTRALIA PTY LTD is a KSO appointed surveyor who is authorized to carry out pre-shipment inspection
on Non Hazardous and Non Toxic Waste paper for the Republic of Indonesia within Australia.
The Procedure for inspection of non B3 wastepaper
- For every shipment, applicant shall complete the RFI form (A.K.A “Request For Verification Form”) at least
3 working days before loading and send it to CCIC Australia via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- CCIC Australia will assign an inspector to carry out the on-site inspection according to the time and
address on RFI form. If there is any change of information regarding preshipment inspection arrangement,
the applicant should notify CCIC Australian as soon as possible.
- After completion of loading, CCIC seal wouldbe fixed to containers in addition to seals of shipping company.
- Once the cargo pass the inspection, applicant should send the following documents via email to CCIC Australia
- Commercial Invoice
- Packing List
- Exporter Statement Letter
- Container Photos
- CCIC Australia will verify all the documents which mentioned above, and upload the documents as well as
the inspection records to PVOC system.
- CCIC Jakarta Office will do final checking in the PVOC system and issue LS Number.
- CCIC Australia will inform applicant about LS number by email.
- All photos shall reflect the visual characteristics of goods and the size shall be unified
as 640×480 image element. At least 5 photos shall be provided for each container.
- Empty container full door;
- Half load door open;
- Full load door open;
- One door close showing container no.;
- Closed door showing all seals numbers.
- If there is any amendment for the documents mentioned in clause 4, the applicant should notify CCIC Australia
as soon as possible.