Job Vacancy: Vice GM
CCIC Australia Pty. Ltd. (referred to as CCIC Australia), the local subsidiary of China Certification & Inspection
Group with her location in Beijing, is an independent and fair inspection company registered in Australia in May
1989 . CCIC Australia establishes friendly cooperation relationship with Australian and international inspection
agencies. CCIC Australia engages in high quality inspection and surveying services for international trade among
China, Australia and other countries.
Now, as our service is expanding, we want to invite you to join our on-build laboratory. Your great ideas
for innovations and improvements will have an impact. What’s more you’ll have the support of world class
testing and resources, and best practice safety, health and environmental standards.
Here at CCIC Australia, we’re looking for a Vice General Manager who will be responsible for
- Ensuring proper implementation of changes to existing business policies and inspection procedures;
- Assisting generalmanager in handling communications between CCIC Australia P/L and CCIC Head Office in Bejing;
- Assisting generalmanager in handling communications between CCIC Australia P/L and local CCIC in China;
- Perform training meetings/updates as needed for the company;
- Ensuring that the company maintains professional atmosphere during the office hours;
- Providing feedback for the inspection services all over in Australia to ensure customer satisfaction and inspection
service quality control;
- Assisting general manager in recruitment and supervision of staff;
- Contributing to the development and implementation of appropriate corporate strategies and policies in respect of
Ideally we are seeking a candidate with:
- Australia driving license
- Substantial experience at a senior managerial level and proven management skills, preferably gained within the
commodity inspection area;
- A clear understanding of the business advantages of inspection solutions and articulating these at senior
management levels both with customers and internally;
- Detailed knowledge of the corporate and business strategies of China commodity inspection service;
- Plentiful of knowledge and experience in inspection business particularly in relation to customs management
and China trade;
- Fluency and literacy in both Mandarin and English.
This is an opportunity to join a dedicated team and play an integral part in CCIC Australia’s development.
For more information, or to apply please send your enquiry/resume to Annie at firstname.lastname@example.org (Please use the position
name as your e-mail title). All enquiries